Six Reasons Why You Should Study at International Program UII
- IP UII offers an international standard curriculum. IP curriculum has been designed to meet global challenges and prepare students to be professionally outstanding in all majors, namely accounting, management, economics, law, or industrial engineering. This curriculum is also supported by world class university lecturers, international collaborations and excellent facilities.
- IP UII’s character building program will ensure that IP graduates have a strong personality which upholds Islamic values.IP has designed a series of character building programs starting from the first semester until the sixth semester under the motto ‘nurturing innovative leaders’. This character building program not only equips students with adult learning skills but also life skills such as leadership, survival, independence, communication and entrepreneurship.
- IP UII offers overseas opportunities to either undertake a dual degree or student exchange.
- IP UII graduates have proven themselves to be winners in global competition. Almost all of IP graduates have received prestigious positions immediately after graduation.
- IP UII was the first international program in Indonesia. After thirteen years of experience, IP UII has become a pioneer in tertiary education of an international standard by standardizing curriculum, world class lecturers trained overseas, international collaborations and supporting facilities.
- UII is one of the oldest private universities in Indonesia. Its existence for over half-a century (sixty years) has been widely known around the nation and has contributed to national education development in Indonesia.
Study Programs in IP UII at Glance
The IP offers 5 (five) study programs, namely: Accounting, Economics, Management, Law, and Industrial Engineering, all of which have successfully gained full accreditation status with an A grade. The International Program differs significantly from other similar programs in some respects. Firstly, the English language is the only language of instruction in all courses. In addition, English is the language of communication among students, administrative staff and lecturers. Secondly, the teaching-learning process and quality standard are maintained according to international and world-class practices. Thirdly, the program maintains an international environment, among others, by inviting world class academics and/or practitioners in related subject fields. Needless to say, ample facilities to support this unique teaching process are also available, for example a comprehensive library and cyber network.