Since 1999, UII has been collaborating with the University of Wollongong (UoW), Australia to offer a Joint Degree Program, which allows IP students to transfer their studies from UII to the Faculty of Commerce of the UoW. The program commences in February and July each year. Transferring students are able to complete their bachelor degree program at the Faculty of Commerce and will receive two diplomas: an SE diploma from the Faculty of Economics UII and a Bachelor diploma from the Faculty of Commerce, UoW.
How to apply for this program?
1. All students apply to UoW by filling in the online application at the UoW Website here.
2. Students submit the scanned and hard copy documents: academic transcript with the minimum GPA of 3.00,
CV, a motivation letter, a copy of passport, and an English proficiency certificate (IELTS 6.0, TOEFL paper: 550,
or TOEFL iBT: 79), to the UII International Office (IO).
3. IO UII will send all the requirements to UoW by email. The outcome of the application will be received by the IO
as well as the student within approximately two weeks. If students have not met the required English language
proficiency’s score which are TOEFL paper: 550, TOEFL iBT: 79, or IELTS 6.0, they can still be made a
conditional offer of admission, and must join a Preparatory English Language Program at WCA
(Wollongong College Australia).
4. If students receive an unconditional acceptance letter from UoW, they will have to pay the tuition fees as written
in the letter prior to the date of session.
5. Students start to prepare for student visa applications at the Australian Embassy in Jakarta.
6. Students study at UoW for two years.
7. Students graduate from UoW and report the graduation to IO UII.
When are the sessions?
The academic year at the UoW is divided into two main sessions: Autumn (February) and Spring (July).