In July 2010, UII signed MoUs with two universities in the United Kingdom which are the University of Gloucestershire (UoG) and the University of Bedfordshire (UoB). Both universities offer a joint degree program where IPFE UII students will study two years at IPFE and the following two years at UoG or UoB. When the students graduate they will be given two diploma certificates- SE from UII and B.Com from UoG or UoB. Application may be submitted anytime until 30 June of the year.
How to apply for this program?
1. All students apply to UoG/UoB by filling in the application at the UoG/UoB Website.
2. Students submit the scanned and hard copy documents: academic transcript with the minimum GPA of 3.00, CV, a motivation letter, a copy of passport, an English proficiency certificate (IELTS 6.0, TOEFL paper: 550, or TOEFL iBT: 79), and a proof of finance, to the UII International Office (IO).
3. IO UII will send all the requirements to UoG/UoB by email.
4. Students will receive a letter of offer, and an invoice to pay the tuition fee with a certain deadline. There are 2 (two) kinds of letter of offer, which are:
- A conditional letter of offer, if students have not met the required English language proficiency’s score which are TOEFL paper: 550, TOEFL iBT: 79, or IELTS 6.0, they must join a Pre-sessional Intensive English Language Course at the university. The length of the course depends on the level of the students’ English proficiency.
- An unconditional letter of offer
5. After paying the invoice, students will receive an acceptance letter with the CAS Number on it.
6. Students apply for accommodation at the university through online application at the university website, and pay deposit to book the accommodation.
7. Students start to prepare for student visa applications. Please see here.
8. Students study at UoG/UoB for two years.
9. Students graduate from UoG/UoB and report the graduation to IO UII.
10. Students apply for the graduation at the UII by submitting the requirements to the Academic Division in respective departments.
When are the sessions?
Application may be submitted anytime until 30 June of the year and students are expected to come in August for the orientation program.