Saxion University offers a joint Degree Program 3+1 where UII students can transfer their study to Saxion University after completion of their third year at UII. The program provides an internship program in the second semester. By completing your bachelor courses at Saxion you will be awarded with an internationally recognized bachelors’ degree, and be given a chance to work in the Netherlands for five years.
How to apply for this program?
1. All students apply to Saxion by filling in the online application at the Saxion Website here.
2. Students submit the scanned and hard copy documents: academic transcript with the minimum GPA of 3.00, CV, a motivation letter, a copy of passport, and an English proficiency certificate, to the UII International Office.
3. IO UII will send all the requirements to Saxion International Office by email by 1 June. If students have not achieved the minimum English language proficiency’s score which are TOEFL 550 and IELTS 6.0, they must retake the test and resubmit the result by 15 July.
4. Students will get an acceptance letter from Saxion together with an invoice, which includes visa, housing, insurance, etc.
5. Students pay the invoice and will receive the immigration documents after the payment is made.
6. Students have to fill in the immigration documents and send the originals to Saxion as soon as possible. Furthermore the students have to transfer the package fee payment before 1 July. Saxion will then apply for a student VISA at the Immigrations Services (IND) in the Hague, NL. As soon as it has been approved, students can make an appointment with the Netherland Embassy in Jakarta.
7. Students study at Saxion for one year.
8. Students graduate from Saxion and report the graduation to IO UII.
When are the sessions?
For admission in September: application deadline is 1 June, deadline for payment is 1 July, arrival and start of the program is in September.