About the program
In 2009, IP UII established a partnership with Solbridge International School of Business – Woosong University, South Korea. This partnership offers a student exchange program where IP students can take one semester courses at SolBridge with a maximum of 18 credit points (5-8 subjects). This program offers IP students the opportunity to experience international standard of higher education while completing their studies. Having completed the program, the students can transfer credits gained at SolBridge to obtain their UII degree.
How to apply for this program?
1. All students apply to SolBridge by filling in the application by downloading the application form at the SolBridge
or you can get the application at the IO UII (contact Ms. Ilham).
2. Students submit the scanned and hard copy documents: academic transcript with the minimum GPA of 3.00,
CV, a motivation letter, a copy of passport, an English proficiency certificate (IELTS 6.0, TOEFL paper: 550,
or TOEFL iBT: 79 (TOEFL ITP: 550 can be accepted), and a statement of health to the UII International Office.
3. IO UII will send all the requirements to SolBridge by email. If students have not met the required English
language proficiency’s score which are TOEFL paper: 550, TOEFL iBT: 79, or IELTS 6.0, they can still join
the program, but must join an English Language Program at SolBridge.
4. Students pay the accommodation fees as written in the letter before the deadline.
5. Students start to prepare for student visa applications. You can apply for the visa through an agent or directly go
to Korean Embassy in Jakarta.
6. Students study at SolBridge for one semester (4 months).
7. Students will receive the result of their study in two – three weeks after their arrival in Indonesia. IO will make a
notification of what subjects can be transferred into UII curriculum.
8. Students give their academic transcript from SolBridge with the notification to Academic Division in respective
When are the sessions?
Spring Semester : February – June
Fall Semester : August – December
The deadline of application submission is usually one month before the session starts.