In line with the spirit of ‘towards World Class University’, UII is currently developing and intensifying their international collaboration with partner universities overseas. Through this international collaboration UII will provide students with the opportunity to gain global experiences by participating in programs such as student exchange, joint degree, double degree and internship programs.
The programs offered by UII in collaboration with partner universities overseas are:
- Joint Degree 2+2 Program with University of Wollongong (Australia), University of Gloucestershire and University of Bedfordshire (the United Kingdom), Xiaozhuang University, Nanjing (China) (Read More)
- Joint Degree 3+1 Program with Saxion University of Applied Sciences (the Netherlands) (Read More)
- Joint Degree 2+1,5 Program with the University of Queensland (Australia) (Read More)
- Student Exchange Program with SolBridge International School of Business (South Korea), Saxion University of Applied Sciences (the Netherlands), IIUM (Malaysia), UPM (Malaysia), and USIM (Malaysia), Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi (Thailand) (Read More)
- Internship Programs with the International Internships Australia, and WIEF (World Islamic Economics Forum) (Read More)
- Summer Program with SolBridge International School of Business, South Korea and Xiaozhuang University, Nanjing, China (Read More)