About the program
UII has a partnership with Ahmad Ibrahim Kulliyah of Law (AIKOL) IIUM, Malaysia since 2009. This partnership offers a student exchange program where students from the Faculty of Law can study at the IIUM for one month. There are many activities the students can participate in this program, for instance attending classes at the IIUM with the opportunity to gain up to 15 cps of credit, visiting courts, parliament, lawyer offices and meeting with Indonesian Students Association in Malaysia (Persatuan Pelajar Indonesia/PPI), as well as weekend trips.
How to apply for this program?
1. Students apply for the program that is open to all students at the Faculty of Law.
2. Students participate in a selection process consisting of English proficiency test (CEPT – conducted in
collaboration with CILACS UII) and interview test.
3. Ten students selected in this program elect one of the members to be a group leader, and organize pre-departure
4. Students attend a farewell meeting with Rector/Vice Rectors before departure.
5. Students study at IIUM for one month.
6. Students process the credit transfer.
When are the sessions?
to be announced