During the course of study at the International Program, students must pay several types of fees. These fees include an institutional fee or Catur Dharma fee, tuition fee, fieldwork, thesis, thesis and comprehensive theory based exams, and graduation ceremony fees. All fees are payable upon students’ successful admission to the International Program.
Institutional Fee or Catur Dharma Fee
Catur Dharma Fee is the fee that students must pay to the university after the students’ successful admission to the program. The amount of the fee is based on the rank of classification they belong to (for further information, see Admission Guidebook). Catur Dharma fee is only paid in the first year, which is divided into four installments.
International Program students are responsible for paying tuition fees including fixed and variable tuition fees, development fee, information & technology fee, and a fee for student interest and talent development, additional tuition fee, laboratory fee, student fee, and insurance fee. The fees are paid in four installments in a year (2 installments per semester).
1. The fixed component is a lump-sum payment per-semester.
2. The variable component refers to payment per-credit undertaken. The amount of each follows the rate determined by the university and is subject to change.
3. The development fund is only paid in the first year of study in IP. It can be paid in four installments during odd and even semesters.
4. The information & technology fee and fee for student interest and talent development should be paid Rp 1.115.000,- per year for three years of study in IP in accordance with the running installment system.
5. The laboratory fee for Industrial Engineering Department should be paid Rp 2.500.000,- per year for three years of study in IP. It can be paid in four installments per year (in odd and even semesters).
6. The laboratory fee for the Business and Economics and Law Department should be paid per year for three years of study in IP. It can be paid in two installments per year (in odd and even semesters).
7. The student fee and insurance fee should be paid every year.
8. Additional Tuition Fees or the IP tuition fee is a lump-sum payment, which should be paid every year. It can be paid in two installments during the second and fourth installment.
The payment can be carried out at Bank Mandiri, Bank Bukopin, and Bank Muamalat. The payment schedule can be seen on the UII academic calendar. The details can be seen from the information below:
Tuition Fee of Business and Economics Department
Tuition Fee of Law Department
Tuition Fee of Industrial Engineering Department
When students undertake fieldwork, they are required to pay coaching and fieldwork fees to the Institute for Community Service or DPPM UII at the beginning of the corresponding semester. The actual amount of the fieldwork fee is determined by the university (for further information, see Admission Guidebook).
Any student who is ready to write a thesis must pay a thesis fee to the IP at the beginning of the semester when registering for a thesis period. One period of writing is six months and if students need to extend this period of time, they should pay the thesis renewal fee.
Thesis and Comprehensive Theory Based Exams Fees
In order to graduate from the IP, students must take thesis exams. For the exam, students must pay the thesis exam fee at least one month before the exam. For Business and Economics Department’s students, besides the thesis exam, they must attend a comprehensive theory based exam. The fee for the comprehensive theory based exam must also be paid one month before the exam.
Fees related to the graduation ceremony must be paid to the faculty and the university. All payments must be completed one month before the ceremony.