Prospective students must submit the following documents for registration:
- one copy of certificate of graduation (SMA/ SMU/SMK/ Madrasah Aliyah), or copies of semester 4 & 5 high school examination’s results
- one copy of ID card
- two passport size color photos
- bank receipt of the registration fee
- English proficiency test score report from International Program, Faculty of Economics, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Condongcatur, Phone.+62 274 881721 (direct), 881546 (hunting), Fax. +62 274 4466753 or CILACS (Center for International Language and Culture Studies) UII, Jl. Demangan Baru 24 Yogyakarta 55281; Tel./Fax.: +62 274 540255.
The following institutions also administer the English proficiency test from which you can register for a test:
- Language Centre of Gadjah Mada University
- Language Centre of Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta
- Language Center of Sanata Dharma University
- Institutional Testing Program (ITP) or International TOEFL (IBT) conducted by any language center in cooperation with IIEF Jakarta.
- IELTS conducted by any language center in cooperation with ETS Jakarta.
Below are the standard entry scores:
Academic Potential Test